Gingerbread Baker by Fran Seiford
- Fold a 5-1/2" X 11" panel of red cardstock in half to form card base.
- Layer a 5-1/4" X 3-1/4" panel of patterned paper at the top of the card front.
- On a 5-1/4" X 2" panel of kraft paper stamp Dream Text background in black.
- Adhere below patterned paper on card front.
- Die cut two gingerbread bakers from kraft cardstock and sponge a bit of brown around the edges.
- Stamp the faces in black and color the cheeks.
- Die Cut apron, hats and bowls from white paper and shade with colored pencil as shown.
- Adhere bakers to card front folding arm to hold bowl.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Patterned paper
- Kraft Cardstock
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project