Gift Card Wallet - Frightful Gifts by Fran Seiford
- Die cut the Gift Card Wallet from GMint Julep Cardstock.
- Die cut the large rectangle from a white scrap to use as a guide. Stamp image and greeting with black ink and color as desired.
- Adhere to front flap of Wallet with glue.
- Die cut coupon holder with wavey rectangle die and the corner slits die taped together with removable tape from Tropical Splash. Also cut a small rectangle and a large oval.
- Die cut message from sweet potato and adhere to small rectangle with E-Z Runner Adhesive.
- Die cut small oval from white cardstock. Stamp message in black and adhere to Tropical Splash oval.
- Place gift card in slots of coupon holder. Add 3D foam adhesive to back and center on inside of Wallet.
- Adhere messages with glue to inside, top flap.
Also uses these supplies:
Sweet Potato, Tropical Splash and Mint Julep Cardstocks by My Colors®
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
E-Z Runner Petite by Scrapbook Adhesives™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project