Garden Gift by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Garden Gift on a white panel with black ink and color with pencils.
- Using a VersaMark pen, color over the dots on the pink mushroom and emboss with yellow from the Summer Shine Embossing Kit. Do the same on the dots of the blue mushroom and emboss with green from the Summer Shine Embossing Kit.
- Sprinkle the top of the panel with Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath so it doesn't blow off. Layer onto a black panel.
- Dry emboss Flower Lace stencil by running it through a diecuttng/embossing machine, be sure to use a rubber mat. Leave the stencil on the paper and stipple over the stencil with green ink. Remove stencil and layer onto a black panel narrower than the embossed piece. Glue panels to a blue card.
- Stamp Celebrate Late with black ink onto a white panel, layer onto a black panel, outline Celebrate with a blue pencil and pop up on card as shown.
- Cut a thin strip of Double Sided Mounting Paper, cover one side with Crystal Micro glitter and punch three circles with a regular sized hole punch. Glue to the right side of the card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Flower Lace Stencil 10.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
- Copic® Markers (E50, E51, E93, E40, E42, B000, B00, B01, Y00, Y06, Y35, RV21, RV23, RV25)
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project