Fuchsia on Pink by Fran Seiford
- Create card base.
- Trim polka dot panel smaller than card front.
- Stamp fuchsias, stems and leaves on white cardstock.
- Color and die cut.
- Arrange and adhere to polka dot panel using both glue and foam adhesive.
- Tie ribbon near the top around polka dot panel then adhere to card front.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Cling Fuchsia Trio Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Fuchsia Trio Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
Polka dot paper
Die cutting machine
3D foam Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project