Fresh Bloom by Melinda Gleissner
- Cut 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” panel from brown cardstock; Score and fold to create card base.
- Cut 5-1/4” x 4” panel from patterned paper.
- Stamp flower image using Rich Cocoa ink onto scrap paper; Do not clean stamp.
- Stamp flower image 3 times onto panel using VersaMark ink.
- Stamp flower image 2 times onto patterned paper; Fussy-cut flowers and adhere together; Curl edges of flower.
- Apply glue from Quickie Glue pen to top flower; Sprinkle with Star Dust Clear Embossing Powder; Set with heat tool.
- Die cut 3 leaves from patterned paper; Adhere to underside of flower.
- Stamp sentiment on 3-1/2” x 3/4” piece of vellum using Cocoa Brown ink; Cut end to create the look of a banner; Adhere to card.
- Attach flower to card.
Also uses these supplies:
Memento Cocoa Brown Dye Ink by Tsukineko
8-1/2" x 11" Smoothie Cardstock by Bazzill
Deluxe Vellum by Grafix
Rose Creations Dies & Die Cutting Machine by Spellbinders
Permanent E-Z Runner Tape by Scrapbook Adhesives
Quicker Glue Roller Pen by Sakura
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project