Fox Best Wishes by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" by 4-1/4" panel of Mandarin cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Stencil the fox on a white cardstock panel with white embossing paste.
- When dry, place the stencil back onto the panel and sponge ink on the fox to color it.
- Layer cardstock panels on the card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut label and adhere to card with brads.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Mandarin, Coral Rose)
- Splendor™ Ink by Tsukineko®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Label Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project