Floaties by Fran Seiford
- Fold 1/2 sheet of light blue cardstock in half to form card base.
- On 3-3/4" X 5" panel of light blue cardstock stamp floaties, waves, and greeting in black ink.
- Color as desired with colored pencils.
- Adhere stamped panel to 4" X 5-1/4" panel of black cardstock.
- Stamp greeting on scrap of white paper and trim out a flag shape.
- Glue greeting flag to front of card. Punch 1/16" hole and secure with silver mini-round paper fastener.
- Adhere layered, stamped image to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock from My Colors™
Silver Mini-Round Paper Fastener from Creative Impressions
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project