Flamingo Messages by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Flamingo on a white panel starting out the the black outline, then the body with Worn Lipstick and the enter image with Picked Raspberry. Stamp the legs with Worn Lipstick.
- Stamp leaves with different shades of green and the squares with Tumbled Glass.
- Sprinkle the bottom of the panel with Vintage Blue Tinsel Embossing Powder and heat from underneath so it doesn't blow off.
- Layer onto a black panel and glue to a pink card.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock with black ink and emboss with clear.
- Die cut using Fitted Frames.
Also uses these supplies:
My colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue
Distress Inks- Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project