Felt Mice Family by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5" x 11" cardstock in half.
- Score one of the pieces at 4.25" and fold to form an A2 card.
- Cut plaid patterned paper to 5.25" x 4", edge with R30 marker, and adhere to the card front.
- Use magnets to secure a piece of white paper to the base of a stamping platform.
- Position stamps face down on the white paper. Press the platform's lid onto the back of the stamps. Lift lid.
- Ink the stamps with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and stamp images. Repeat if necessary.
- Remove the white paper from the Platform and color with Copic markers.
- Use Quickie Glue to add glue to the pom-pom. Quickly add Fun Flock, press lightly, and let the glue dry. Tap off excess.
- Double mat the image panel with two coordinating colors from the mat stack and adhere to the card as shown.
- Use Memento ink to stamp the sentiment.
- Die-cut the sentiment.
- Use the next largest die to cut red cardstock.
- Mat the sentiment with the red cardstock die-cut and adhere to the card to finish it.
Also uses these supplies:
Mouse Fur: BV0000, BV000, C00, C0, C1, C2, R81
Sweaters: G00, G02, G19, B21, B34
Tree: G19, G29, E21, E25
Ornament: R30, R32
Bear: E31, E33
Star: Y11, Y23
Background: B0000, B41, B60
Eskimo Kisses 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by Basic Grey®
Brights Mat Stack™ by DCWV™
Pale Red cardstock
Clear Glaze® Glossy Gel Pen by Sakura
White Gelly Roll® Gel Pen by Sakura
Quickie™ Glue by Sakura
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project