Fat Pants Card by Debi Hammons
- Fold 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” Parrot cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Stamp the Fat Pants on 3” x 4-1/4” white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Glue to 3-1/4” x 4-1/4” stripe cardstock.
- Glue to 1/2” x 4-1/4” Mandarin cardstock.
- Glue to the left of the card front.
- Attach three jewels to the right side.
Also uses these supplies:
Parrot and Mandarin Cardstock by My Colors®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project