Fall Arrangement by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 11” Ivory cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue 4” x 5-1/2” stripe cardstock to card front.
- Wrap ribbon around card front at top of stripe panel, tie in knot on right side.
- Stamp Fall Arrangement image on 3-7/8” x 4-1/4” ivory cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Glue to 4-1/8” x 4-1/2” Mandarin cardstock. Attach to top of card front with foam squares.
- Stamp sentiment on 2-5/8” x 5/8” Ivory cardstock.
- Glue to 2-7/8” x 7/8” Mandarin cardstock.
- Attach to bottom right of card front with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Mandarin and Ivory Cardstock by My Colors®
Stripe Cardstock by DCWV®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Yellow Ribbon by Creative Impressions®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook
Adhesives™ by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project