Fairy Stencil by Jamie Martin
- Paste emboss Fairy Stencil with Glossy Black Embossing Paste on pink paper. When dry apply 2 Way glue to the wings, let dry and apply gold leaf to the wings.
- Place Screen on the pink paper around the Fairy and sponge with Moonlight White Brilliance. Layer onto black paper and set aside.
- Sponge a white panel with yellow and pink inks then place the I Beam Stencils on the panel and sponge with Lightning Black Brilliance. Layer onto a pink card.
- Glue Fairy on a yellow feather and on the card.
- Stamp sentiment on white paper in black, sponge with pink ink and layer onto black paper. Glue to the card and add Dot Sparklers.
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous: SSC1201 Angel Wings Quotes Perfectly Clear™ Stamps (Discontinued)
SSH38 Small Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
AC672HSS Dot Sparklers
Plus: Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper® Mardigras
Radiant Neon Electric Yellow & Electric Pink Ink by Tsukineko®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
ZIG 2-Way Glue Pen by EK Tools®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project