Fa La Llama by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Parrot cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp holly across 5-1/2” x 1” white cardstock with black ink.
- Glue to 5-1/2” by 1-1/4” Firecracker cardstock. Glue to bottom of card front.
- Stamp greeting on 3” x 3/4” white cardstock with black ink.
- Glue to 3-1/4” x 1” Firecracker cardstock.
- Glue to top right of card front.
- Stamp Llama and Holly on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired and die cut with coordinating dies.
- Attach components to card front with foam squares, refer to photo.
Also uses these supplies:
Parrot and Firecracker Cardstock
by My Colors®
Big Shot™ Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook
Adhesives™ by 3L®
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project