Fa La Llama - Merry Words by Fran Seiford
- Fold a red panel of cardstock in half to form card front.
- Adhere a smaller panel of patterned paper to card front.
- On a white strip, stamp greeting using a red ink pad and a black pad.
- Stamp llama in Memento ink on white cardstock, color with Copic Markers
- Die cut llama and adhere to card with 3D foam squares.
- Die cut red heart and attach to card as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Red Cardstock by My Colors
Patterned Paper by BoBunny
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
Red VersaFine Clair Ink Pad
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project