Fa La Llama - Brown by Fran Seiford
- Fold a brown panel of cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a panel of patterned paper on the front of card base.
- Tear another panel of patterned paper and add to bottom to simulate grassy hill.
- Stamp llama on white cardstock in black ink and color with Copic markers.
- Stamp greeting and die cut.
- Use 3D Foam Adhesive squares to adhere llama and greeting to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Brown cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project