Everyday Chicks Mother by Fran Seiford
- Fold a fuschia card in half to form card base.
- Layer darker fuschia panel on top of card.
- Layer a lavendar card with a strip of patterned paper on the front.
- Layer a thin strip of base colored cardstock across the center of the panel.
- Stamp and color Chicks and Accessories as desired.
- Die cut chicks and apply to card front as indicated.
- Stamp greeting on white cardstock.
- Use oval punch or die to cut out corner of lavendar panel and glue white panel behind it.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project