Everyday Chicks In The Park by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Banana Pepper cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp grass along bottom of 5” x 3-3/4” white cardstock with black ink. Color the grass.
- Create clouds using Picasso Tool, blue ink and sponge dauber.
- Stamp greeting at top left with black ink. Glue to 5-1/4” x 4” black cardstock.
- Stamp 3 balloons, 3 party hats, 1 ice cream cone, 3 presents, 3 tiny chicks, 1 medium chicks and 1 large chick on
- separate white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired and die cut with matching die set.
- Glue a present to left side of card front slightly above top of grass.
- Attach two presents in front of first with foam squares.
- Glue large chick to left side of card front. Glue ice cream cone to his wing.
- Glue medium chick to right side, glue balloon strings to hand, pop up balloons with foam squares.
- Glue three tiny chicks between other two, glue on party hats.
- Wrap ribbon around top of card front, tie in knot.
Also uses these supplies:
Banana Pepper and Black Cardstock by My Colors®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Blue Ink Pad
Sponge dauber by Tsukineko®
Big Shot™ Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project