Everyday Chicks Graduation by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Banana Pepper cardstock in half to form card base.
- On 5” x 3-1/4” white cardstock mark 2-1/4” from the top on each side, and 2” from the left at the bottom.
- Cut from the right mark to the bottom mark with a paper cutter.
- Cut from the left mark to the bottom mark with a paper cutter.
- Stamp sentiment on right side. Glue to 5-1/4” x 3-1/2” black cardstock.
- Trim off bottom leaving a 1/8” black border. Glue to card front.
- On scrap white cardstock stamp- large Chick, 3 grasses, 2 presents, graduation hat and diploma with black ink.
- Color as desired and die cut with matching dies.
- Referring to photo glue elements in place.
- Wrap ribbon around bottom of card, tie in knot on right side.
Also uses these supplies:
Banana Pepper and Black Cardstock
by My Colors®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
Big Shot™ Die Cutting Machine
Yellow and Black Check Ribbon
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project