Everyday Chicks Father by Fran Seiford
- Create a small folded card from black cardstock.
- Add a smaller layer of dark blue.
- Create a layer of medium blue and torn patterned paper.
- Emboss greeting in VersaMark and White Detail Embossing powder on black cardstock.
- Trim cardstock around greeting and add to card front as shown.
- Stamp chicks and accessories with Memento on Mixed Media Paper.
- Color as desired and die cut with die cut machines.
- Adhere chicks and accessories with 3D Foam tape.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Patterned Paper by American Crafts
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project