Everyday Chicks All of Us by Fran Seiford
- Create a card base from teal cardstock.
- Adhere a layer of white cardstock on to card front.
- Create a smaller layer from blue cardstock and half a panel of torn green cardstock.
- Stamp chicks on white paper with accessories and color as desired.
- Die cut chicks and accessories.
- Stamp greeting in bottom right corner of green layer as shown.
- Assemble chicks and accessories on card as indicated.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project