Elephant Duo Windowrama by Fran Seiford
- Die Cut the large WindowRama panel two times from Turquoise Vintage Double Dot Cardstock (or use solid cardstock for the back if desired)
- On the front side, cut the large circle die from the WindowRama Set out of the center panel.
- Use the rounded square die with the Elephant frame die taped in the center to cut a frame from Parrot cardstock.
- Adhere the frame to the inside of the front panel so that it shows through the large circle.
- Stamp the leaves in green on to Parrot cardstock and die cut them. Adhere to card front as shown.
- Stamp the elephant two times, color as desired and die cut them out.
- Stamp the greeting on white cardstock and die cut with the Fitted Frames A set.
- Adhere one elephant and the greeting to the front of card with 3D foam squares. The elephant can stick beyond the card front up to the width of the side panel.
- Die cut a white panel with the round-cornered cutting die.
- Create a blue and green background by applying ink directly to the panel.
- Adhere the background to the inside of the back WindowRama panel.
- Adhere the other elephant to the background with 3D foam squares.
- Assemble the card by folding the back panel sides forward and the front panel sides backwards.
- The front panel sides should overlap the back panel sides.
- Glue one side together, then apply glue to the other two sides and flatten the card so that it will fold flat for mailing.
Also uses these supplies:
Parrot Cardstock by My Colors
Turquoise Vintage Double Dot Patterned Cardstock by BoBunny
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Dots by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project