Dutch Tulips Sunshine by Fran Seiford
- Create green top fold card base.
- On a panel of white cardstock, create border edge with Spring Border Die.
- Mask die edge with sticky notes and stamp tulips and windmill as shown.
- Stamp greeting in upper left-hand corner.
- Color images as desired.
- Adhere white panel to card front.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Spring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Spring Borders Cutting Dies Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project