Dreamweaver™ Vintage Decor Coffee by Lyn Bernatovich
- Letterpress Technique: Cut white cardstock 5x5 inches. Place the thick white plate on the deck of the diecutting machine (Sizzix - no tabs; Cuttlebug 'A' plate). Place a thin piece of scrap paper onto the thick plate to protect from excess ink.
- Separately, place a paper towel inside a cardboard box and position the stencil on top of the paper towel.
- Shake the bottle of Iced Coffee spray and spritz the stencil two or three times - not too wet, just moistened. Spritz a second spray (gold metallic) over the first layer.
- Gently pick up the stencil by the edges and position onto the scrap paper ink side up of the diecutting machine. Position the 5x5 white cardstock panel face down over the inked stencil. Carefully place the rubber mat onto the back of the cardstock. Place 2 acrylic plates over the rubber mat and run through machine. It is a good practice to dedicate embossing plates just for this technique.
- Prepare a coordinating card base 5-3/4 x 11-1/2 inches and score at 5-3/4 with a top fold. Wrap ribbon around the center and tie a bow at the left edge.
- Edge distress the letterpress panel with a distressing tool. Mount on the card front base.
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Core'dinations®
- Cardstock by A Muse Studio
- Superior Memories Mists (Iced Coffee, Bright Gold)
- Comfort Distressing Tool by Prima Marketing
- Brad by Creative Impressions
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Thread by Coats and Clark (Gold)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project