Dreamweaver™ Snowman Stencil by Lyn Bernatovich
- Cut cardstock: Base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 inches. Score at 4-1/4 inches. White embossed panel: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inches. Blue stencil panel: 4-1/4 x 5-1/4 inches.
- Paste Snowman stencil with Regular White Embossing Paste and allow to completely dry. Replace the clean, dry stencil back over the image. Tape top edge only to create a hinge for lifting the stencil to see the coloring process. Begin coloring in areas with the 1/8” stencil brush and Splendor inks. For hard to color areas, use the Picasso tool. Let ink dry.
- Paint the snowman with white acrylic paint. When paint is dry, use a Quickie Glue Pen in small sections and sprinkle with Crystal Micro Glitter. Continue gluing and glittering. Dot small dots of glue on each snowflake and sprinkle with glitter. Cut panel 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 and place 3D foam squares on the reverse side for assembly to the embossed panel.
- Emboss the white panel: Create a ‘sandwich stack’ as follows: Place the thick white plate onto the die cutting machine with no tabs (if using the Sizzix Big Kick or Cuttlebug “A” plate). Big Dots metal stencil face down on platform, white cardstock panel, thick rubber mat, 2 cutting plates (Cuttlebug ‘B’ plate). Pass this stack through the embossing machine. Affix panel to card base.
- Cut the smallest oval from red cardstock, stamp sentiment with VersaMark ink, sprinkle with white embossing powder and heat with embossing heat tool. Stamp small holly twice with Versafine Onyx Black ink on a scrap of white cardstock. Apply Micro Glitter with a Quickie Glue Pen. Fussy cut each holly and mount onto oval.
- Affix the Snowman panel over the card front. Affix the oval underneath the snowman.
- Boss Gloss Embossing Ink with Dauber 4.99
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Christmas Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- Snowman Stencil 9.99
- 1/8 inch Brush #3 Blue Handle 2.79
Also uses these supplies:
MGK02 Christmas Micro Glitter Kit
Cardstock Fun Stampers Journey
Inkpad Splendor Antique, Circus
Tsukineko Quickie Glue Pen
Beacon Zip Dry Adhesive
3M Scotch Removable Tape
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®
Krafty Power Tape by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®
Paint Golden Titanium Buff Acrylic Paint
Brush Small round paint brush
Sizzix Rubber Mat
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project