Dragonfly Wings by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Dragonfly Wings on white cardstock with black ink and color with colored pencils.
- Sponge around the dragonfly with brown ink and shadow around the dragonfly with a brown colored pencil.
- Sprinkle Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel around the edges and heat from underneath so the powder doesn't blow off. Layer onto black paper and set aside.
- Use Glossy Black Embossing Paste to paste emboss the Border Flourish Stencil on the edge of a blue card. Once dry, sponge the edges with brown ink, glue on Dragonfly Wings panel and add Dot Sparklers around the stenciled area.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
- Cardstock (Black, Tan)
- Prisma Colored Pencils
- Tea Dye Distress Ink
- White Gel Pen
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project