Dragonfly Lily by Jamie Martin
1. Stamp Dragonfly Lily on white paper with black ink and color with Prisma Pencils, blending with gamsol and a blending stump.
2. Shadow around the image using blue decorative chalk, applying with a flat brush.
3. Using a round stipple tool, ink it with VersaMark Ink and twist on the panel and emboss with Vintage Blue Tinsel Embossing Powder.
4. Layer onto a green panel and glue to a pink card.
5. Stamp sentiment on pink paper, pop up on the card and add Turquoise Dot Sparkler.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dragonfly Lily Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- House-Mouse So Sweet Perfectly Clear Stamps 15.99
Also uses these supplies:
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project