Dragon Wheel by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Dragon on watercolor paper with black ink, color with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and cut out.
- Use the Spring Borders Cutting Die Set to cut decorative paper and black paper, layer and glue to a white panel. Glue a strip of decorative paper to the bottom, glue to a larger black panel and mount to a green card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white cardstock circle with black ink and glue to the upper right of the card.
- Pop up Dragon on the left side of the card.
- The hearts are from one of the other borders in the set and glued randomly to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock- Grasshopper
Beacon Adhesives-Zip Dry Glue
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- 3D Foam Squares
Prisma Colored Pencils
Dress My Craft- Decorative Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project