Dragon Skeleton by Kathi F. Rerek
- Stamp the Clock Collage stamp onto Mixed Media White Paper using Jet Black StazOn ink.
- Smoosh Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide ink onto a craft mat, spritz with water, and drag a piece of 6" x 8" Mixed Media White paper through the puddle. Spritz with water, then heat set.
- Repeat step #2 with Wild Honey, Fired Brick, and Aged Mahogany Distress Oxide inks until you are happy with the coverage. Heat set thoroughly, then heat set it again to make sure that the piece is bone dry.
- Rub an Anti-static pouch or a used dryer sheet all over the exceedingly dry stamped and inked panel.
- Trim the stamped and oxided panel to 5.75" square.
- Using VersaMark ink, stamp the Dragon Skeleton where desired, sprinkle with White Detail embossing powder, dump off the excess, and heat set.
- Sponge Black Soot Distress ink around the edges of the panel.
- Using Jet Black StazOn ink, stamp "Specimen 2675" onto a scrap of the white paper that does not have the crackle or the clocks stamped onto it.
- Die-cut the sentiment, edge with Black Soot Distress ink, and adhere to the stamped image panel.
- Create a 6" square card from coordinating cardstock.
- Adhere the image panel to the card.
- Add Red Stardust Glitter pen to the Dragon Skeleton's eye and nose holes to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Jet Black StazOn ™Ink by Tsukineko™
Tim Holtz® Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany Distress® Oxide inks by Ranger
Tim Holtz® Black Soot Distress® ink
Red Gelly Roll® Stardust® Glitter Gel Pen by Sakura of America
Tim Holtz® Alterations - Labels Thinlits Die Set by Sizzix
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project