Downward Dog by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image on white paper with black ink.
- Color image and trim closely.
- Create an A2 card base from teal cardstock.
- Trim patterned paper and adhere to card base as shown.
- Create a mat for stamped image and adhere to card front.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Downward Dog Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Copics - C0, E31, E33, E35, E37, G46, BG75, B26
Teal Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project