Double Mask Frankencat by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Mandarin panel to form card base.
- Stamp Double Mask in black ink on 5-1/4" x 4" Sweet Potato panel multiple times. Use a dauber sponge to rub orange ink around parts of panel.
- Adhere to card front with glue.
- Stamp Frankencat in black ink on white cardstock.
- Color as desired and die cut with circle die.
- Trim away the left side of the circle.
- Sponge on orange ink around the edges.
- Glue to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Mandarin, Sweet Potato
ZipDry by Beacon Adhesives
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project