Dome Jar Shaker - Scarf Puppy by Laura Weed - colored by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half 8-1/2" x 5-1/2” Tropical Splash cardstock to form card base.
- Glue a 5-1/4” X 4” panel of patterned paper to the card front. Glue a torn panel 4” wide of a coordinating paper over the first piece aligning the bottom and sides.
- Stamp the Scarf Puppy in black ink on white cardstock. Color as desired.
- Die cut the puppy panel using the jar die from the WindowRama Dome Jar Shaker die set.
- Use the blue chalk and sponge dauber, or ink and a stencil brush or applicator to add a blue tint to the edges of the jar.
- Die cut the jar lid from gold metallic cardstock and glue over the bottom of the jar.
- Adhere the puppy jar panel to the card front with 3D Foam Adhesive Squares.
- Stamp the greeting on a white scrap and trim leaving extra on the bottom edge.
- Glue the bottom edge of the greeting panel to the back of the jar panel. Add 3D Foam Squares behind the greeting panel.
Also uses these supplies:
Tropical Splash Cardstock by My Colors®
Patterned Paper from American Crafts
Gold Currency Cardstock
Markers by Copic®
Die Cutting Machine
Blue Chalk and Sponge Dauber
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhe-sives™ by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®Glue the bottom edge of the greeting panel to the back of the jar panel. Add 3D Foam Squares behind the greeting panel.
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project