Dome Jar Shaker - Gumball Greetings by Fran Seiford
- Die cut a front and a back base panel from Atlantic Shore cardstock. For the front one add the smaller oval die from the Gift Card Wallet Set, centered vertically and 1/2" from the top.
- Die cut two large ovals from acetate and one more from white cardstock.
- Die cut gumballs from different color cardstock.
- Die cut the base and lid from Dare Devil and the handle and flap from metallic silver cardstock.
- Die cut message oval from white using the small Gift Card Wallet oval die.
- Stamp message with black ink on small oval.
- Stamp gumball bunch on large white oval with black ink. Color as desired.
- Adhere gumball oval to the inside of the back WindowRama panel with glue and then adhere the message oval with 3D foam adhesive. Fold sides forward along scores.
- Adhere 3D Foam Adhesive Strips along edge on one die cut acetate oval. Remove backing and add a second layer.
- Place loose die cut gumballs in the center. Remove send layer backing from adhesive and carefully line up the extra acetate oval on top and press down.
- Glue acetate to the backside of the front panel centered in the window.
- Glue flap to front of red jar stand. Punch a brad through the handle and adhere to jar stand.
- Glue stand and top to shaker front.
- Fold front sides back and glue to back sides that are folded forward.
- Shake it!
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
3D Foam Strips by Scrapbook Adhesives™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project