Delphinium Canvas by Lea Fritts
- Mix blue and white paints to desired shade and cover canvas.
- Stamp image on white paper and trim to use as mask.
- Using mask as needed, stamp image on canvas three times as shown.
- Color images with watercolor pencils and water brush.
- Water down the magenta paint and lightly blend around canvas.
- Stamp word stamp randomly on canvas with silver ink.
- Stamp sentiment with green ink and snip works apart.
- Trim mats for words from purple cardstock and adhere words.
- Distress edges of purple cardstock and adhere to canvas.
Also uses these supplies:
Caran D’ache Supracolor Watercolour Pencils
Archival Ink™ Jet Black Ink Pad by Ranger®
Delicata™ Silvery Shimmer Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Memento™ London Fog Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Memento™ Bamboo Leaves Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
DecoArt Media® Fluid Acrylics in Cerulean Blue, Titanium White, Quinacridone Magenta
Purple Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project