Delphinium by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Delphinium on watercolor paper with black ink, emboss with Clear Embossing Powder and color with Zig Markers.
- Sponge the edges with Tea Dye Ink, layer onto a black panel and then layer diagonally onto a yellow panel.
- Glue to a kraft color card that has been stamped using the Taj Tile stamp with brown ink.
- Stamp sentiment from the Best Day Perfectly Clear Set, on a strip of kraft color cardstock with black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder. Layer onto a yellow strip and glue to card as shown.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Delphinium Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Best Day Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 15.99
- Cling Taj Tile Rubber Stamp 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock- My Minds Eye
Watercolor Paper- Strathmore
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Distress Ink- Tea Dye
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project