DECOR Cling Script Frame by Fran Seiford
- Base coat a wooden frame with a neutral color.
- Use a layer of Ultra Matte Varnish between each dry layer so that you can wipe off paint if you make a mistake.
- Apply the Quest Texture Cube in slightly darker colors to make texture on the background.
- Use a brayer to ink the DECOR Cling Script stamp in brown and stamp it across the whole frame.
- Seal with a layer of Ultra Matte Varnish.
- Decor Clear Handle 10.99
Also uses these supplies:
DecoArt Americana Acrylic paints
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project