Deck Your Home by Fran Seiford
- Fold a red panel of cardstock in half and and adhere a smaller panel of green patterned paper to card front.
- Stamp tree image on white cardstock in black ink and greeting, color as desired.
- Cut around tree image using circle cutter or cutting die.
- Adhere to a red panel, cut around image to create a larger layer.
- Tie red ribbon around bottom of layered panel.
- Adhere image to panel with 3D foam adhesive squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Patterned Paper by Bo Bunny
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project