Deck Your Home by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Herb Garden cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp tree and garland on 3-3/4” x 4-1/4” white cardstock with black ink, about 1/2” from bottom.
- Color as desired.
- Die cut top half by centering a 2-3/4” circle die around dash line.
- Place top plate only over area you want to cut, run through die cutting machine.
- To remove remaining paper use paper trimmer to cut in on sides about 1-7/8” from top.
- Glue to 4” x 4-1/4” red cardstock.
- Cut into sides approximately 1/8” above white piece.
- Die cut top of red cardstock using 3” circle die using same method as above.
- Glue to top of card front.
- Stamp Deck Your Home on 3/4” x 2” white cardstock with black ink.
- Glue to 1” x 2-1/4” red cardstock.
- Attach to bottom right of card front with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Herb Garden and Classic Cherry
Cardstock by My Colors®
Big Shot™ Die Cutting Machine
by We R Memory Keepers®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook
Adhesives™ by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project