Daisy Thanks by Pam Hornschu
1. Create 5.5" square card from Cinnamon Stick card stock.
2. Stamp flourish design from "Daisy Thanks" set randomly over card using Rich Cocoa ink. Ink around edges.
3. Stamp and emboss sentiment repeatedly across border strip using Sky Blue and Lettuce embossing powders. Adhere strip to card.
4. Stamp flourish across strip of Butterfly card stock. Ink edges and adhere to card.
5. Stamp focal image on square panel of white card stock using Rich Cocoa ink. Color and shade with Copic Markers.
6. Stamp flourish on panel using Rich Cocoa ink. Smudge ink around edges.
7. Apply Versamark ink over entire panel and emboss using Cyrstal embossing powder.
8. Mat with Butterfly card stock and adhere to card with foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Bazzill Card Stock: Cinnamon Stick, Butterflyk
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
Rich Cocoa Memento Ink by Tsukineko
Copic Sketch Markers: Y11, Y38, YG03, YG11, YG63, B0000, B02, BG10, BG15, R22, R35
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project