Daisy Happy Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 12" x 12" purple cardstock in half, score, and fold to create a 6" square card.
- Cut a piece of purple gingham patterned paper to 5.75" square and edge with a V06 marker.
- Cut the plaid paper to 4" x 5.75" and edge with a V06 marker.
- Cut a piece of purple cardstock to 4 1/8" x 5.75".
- Mat the plaid paper onto the purple cardstock, then adhere to the gingham patterned paper card front.
- Position the flower stamp and the sentiment on the base of the stamping platform, press the cover onto the stamps, lift the stamps, place the white cardstock to the platform's base seared with magnets, ink the stamps with Memento ink, and stamp.
- Color with Copic markers. Use B000 and B00 markers to outline the stamps and the sentiment.
- Trim the image panel to 3 5/8" x 4.25".
- Cut a piece of purple cardstock to 3.75" x 4 3/8".
- Mat the image panel with the purple cardstock and adhere to the plaid patterned paper as shown.
- Add the ribbon and bow to the card front as shown and adhere the card front to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Purple Cardstock by My Papers
Perfectly Plaid Rainbow 6x6 Petite Paper Pack by Lawn Fawn®
Gingham-Linen Rainbow Petite Prints by Doodlebug Design Inc™
Copic® Markers Used:
Daisy as a coneflower: BV20, BV23, V01, V05, V06, E07, E18, YR12, YR14, YR18, YR24, YR27, YT31, YG05
Stems and Leaves: YG03, YG05, YG17, B14
Bee: Y00, Y02, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y23, Y26, Y28, T5, T7, T8
Wings: T0, T1
Background: B000, B00
Ribbon: Source Unknown
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project