Daisy Happy by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Daisy on to Mixed Media Paper using VersaFine Clair ink in Nocturne.
2. Fussy cut the daisy out, leaving a thin white border.
3. Create the card base with Parrot cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
4. Cut a mat of Mixed Media Paper to the size of 4" x 5 1/4."
5. Using an Ink Blending Tool, begin to apply Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide in a circular motion, to create a stripe at the top of the mat.
6. Follow with Mustard Seed, allowing the colors to blend. You may need to go back into the Worn Lipstick to smooth out the colors.
7. Continue to create a rainbow with the Oxides using Wild Honey next, then Salty Ocean, followed by Wilted Violet.
8. Open the spray nozzle of the Sheer Shimmer Spritz and tap the straw end over your background to create splatter.
9. Optional: Soak up some of the droplets with a clean paper towel.
10. Let dry completely.
11. Stamp the sentiment with VersaMark Ink in the top right.
12. Sprinkle on Detail Black Embossing Powder on to the sentiment and heat set.
13. Adhere your background and daisies to the card base with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
DP111: Detail Black Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Parrot
Imagine: Sheer Shimmer Spritz in Frost
Ranger: Distress Oxide Inks in: Wilted Violet, Salty Ocean, Wild Honey, Mustard Seed, Worn Lipstick. Ink Blending Tools
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project