Daisy Birthday Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 12" x 12" Navel (orange) cardstock in half, score, and fold to create a 6" square card.
- Cut a piece of polka dot patterned paper to 5.75" square and edge with a Distress ink.
- Adhere two lengths of yellow and orange striped ribbon to the card front, secure on the back of the card front, then adhere the card front to the card.
- Position the flower stamp, butterfly, and the sentiment on the base of the stamping platform, press the cover onto the stamps, lift the stamps, place the white cardstock to the platform's base seared with magnets, ink the stamps with Memento ink, and stamp.
- Color with Copic markers. Use B000 and B00 markers to outline the stamps and the sentiment.
- Trim the image panel to 3 5/8" x 4.25".
- Cut a piece of orange cardstock to 3.75" x 4 3/8".
- Mat the image panel with the orange cardstock.
- Cut the gingham paper to 4.25" x 4 7/8" and edge with Distress ink.
- Cut a orange cardstock to 4 3/8" x 5" then mat the gingham paper onto the orange cardstock.
- Adhere the matte image panel onto the matted gingham paper, the adhere to the card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Navel Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
Gingham-Linen Rainbow Petite Prints 6x6 pad by Doodlebug Designs Inc.™
Very Vintage Dot-Designs by BoBunny Press®
Tim Holtz® Spiced Marmalade Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries.
Ribbon: Source Unknown
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project