Daisy Birthday by Debi Hammons
- Fold 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” Sweet Potato cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Stamp the flowers a few time at the bottom, the verse at the top middle and the butterfly on 5” x 3-3/4” white cardstock with black ink. Stamp the butterfly again on a scrap.
- Color as desired.
- Glue to 5-1/4” x 4“ black cardstock.
- Cut out the extra butterfly.
- Glue the body to the one on the card and pop up the wings with a foam square.
- Glue to the card front.
- Add glitter to the flowers and butterfly with the glue pen.
Also uses these supplies:
702U Yellow Ultrafine Glitter
Sweet Potato and Black Cardstock by My Colors®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Zig™ 2-Way Glue Pen by EK Success®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project