Daisies by Louise Healy
- Fold a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of Cloak Gray cardstock in half to form an A2 top fold card.
- Stamp the words from the Floral Charms set all over the front of the card using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Cut a 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" piece of white and stamp the words all over it too.
- Tape the Daisies stencil to the piece of white just stamped using removable tape.
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply a coat of Regular Embossing Paste, remove stencil and place in water for cleaning.
- Use a cut straw to apply yellow embossing powder to the centers, pink to the petals, and green to the leaves of the wet paste, tap off excess between colors, heat set. These colors are in the Summer Shine Embossing Kit.
- Cut a piece of yellow cardstock 2 1/8" x 5", edge with a black marker, doodle a design around the edge using a Micron pen, adhere to the left side of the card front.
- Use a 1/2" stencil brush to add yellow ink around the daisies image, edge with a black marker.
- Wrap a small pink ribbon around the Daisies and attach in the back with Mini Glue Dots, tie a small bow and attach with Mini Glue Dots.
- Use foam tape to add the Daisies to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Radiant Neon™ Electric Yellow Ink by Tsukineko®
Copic® Markers (100 Black)
Pigma® Black 05 Micron® by Sakura®
Ribbon by May Arts
Mini Glue Dots®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project