Dahlia Friends Add Color Collage by Lea Fritts
- Stamp floral image twice with Archival ink on watercolor paper.
- Paint one complete image with watercolors.
- Paint only the center dahlias of the other image and cut them out.
- Stamp the sentiment and trim closely, add watercolors as shown.
- Create a 6x6 card base from yellow cardstock.
- Adhere card front to base, add yellow flowers on top with foam squares and add sentiment last as shown.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Friends Add Color Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolor Paints
Archival Ink™ Jet Black Ink Pad by Ranger®
Strathmore® Watercolor Paper
Banana Pepper Cardstock by My Colors®
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project