Curious Puppy by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the puppy and the butterfly on to Mixed Media paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the stamped images with the Zig Markers listed.
3. Cut the images out, leaving a thin white border.
4. Create the card base with Sky cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
5. Ink the edges of the card front with Broken China Distress Ink and a Blending Brush.
6. Cut a strip of Spanish Moss cardstock to 4 1/2" x 2 1/4." Tear the top off.
7. Cut a strip of Mint Julep cardstock to 4 1/2" x 1 1/2." Tear the top off.
8. Cut a strip of Lime Pop cardstock to 4 1/2" x 1." Tear the top off.
9. Adhere the 3 torn strips to the base with Zip Dry Glue.
10. Ink Blend Peeled Paint along the edges of the ground with a Bending Brush.
11. Stamp the sentiment in the sky with VersaFine Ink.
12. Adhere the butterfly in the sky with a foam square.
13. Adhere the dog on the ground with Zip Dry.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Sky, Spanish Moss, Mint Julep, Lime Pop
Zig Clean Color Markers: Dog- 032, 060, 061, 064, 072, 091, 094, 095, 303. Butterfly- 065, 067, 072, 260, 900
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Ranger: Distress Ink in Broken China and Peeled Paint
Scrapbook Adhesives: Foam Square
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project