Curio Watering Can Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Stamp Curio Watering Can onto Mixed Media White Paper with Jet Black Archival ink.
- Color the image using Zig® Clean Color pens. Blend and/or soften the colors using a water brush.
- Cut the image panel down to size and distress the edges using a tool or the edge of a pair of scissors. I use both.
- Trim Double Dot Very Vintage patterned paper and edge with corresponding color of Distress ink.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Tweet Chirps Perfectly Clear Stamp Set onto the brown patterned paper using Palette® Noir Hybrid ink.
- Layer the patterned papers and adhere the image panel.
- Fold a sheet of 8.5" x 5.5" white cardstock in half, then adhere the card front to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Jet Black Archival Ink by Ranger
Tim Holtz® Gathered Twigs and Wild Honey Distress Inks by Ranger
Double Dot Very Vintage 6x6 pads by Bo Bunny
Mini-Blending Tool and Pads by Ranger
Tim Holtz® Paper Distresser by Tonic Studios
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project