CURIO Tired Kitty - Merry Words by Fran Seiford
- Fold a green panel of cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a layer of red and white patterned cardstock on card front.
- Add a strip of patterned paper from scraps near the bottom.
- Stamp Kitty on white cardstock and color as desired
- Trim kitty panel and adhere to card front at an angle.
- Ink greeting in colored inks with markers or ink pads.
- Fussy cut greeting and adhere with 3D Foam Mounting squares.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- CURIO Tired Kitty Rubber Stamp 10.99
- Merry Words Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock from My Colors
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project