CURIO Poinsettia by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp Curio Poinsettia with black ink on Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Add red cardstock trim above and below image.
- Tie twine in a bow around image and glue to folded 4-1/4 by 5-1/2 inch card base.
- Die cut merry from red cardstock and glue to card base.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Christmas Bright Clear Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
- CURIO Poinsettia Rubber Stamp 12.99
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Classic Cherry, Wildflower
Sketch Markers by Copic® - 0, BG96, BG99, BV02, BV20, BV23, BV25, C1, C2, C3, C5, E13, E15, E18, G46, R20, R22, R27, RV32, V12, Y13, Y19, YG01, YG23, YG61, YG63, YG67
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Red and White Twine by Darice
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project