CURIO Poinsettia by Fran Seiford
- Fold a 5-1/2" X 11" panel of red cardstock in half for a top-folding card.
- Adhere a panel of patterned paper to the 3/4 of the card and a contrasting pattern to the bottom 1/4.
- Stamp poinsettia twice in black on white cardstock and color as shown.
- Use the second poinsettia to cut out the center and layer above the first one with foam squares.
- Cut around the right side of the bouquet and trim the rest to match the 5-1/4" patterned paper layer.
- Add greeting panel by embossing greeting in white powder on a strip of black cardstock and trim it as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Embossing Heat Tool
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project