CURIO Llama - LB Holiday Friends by Fran Seiford
- Fold a 4-1/4" X 11" panel of red cardstock in half to form a top-folding red card base.
- Tear across some green panels of 4-1/4" wide paper to make a dynamic background.
- Stamp llama on white paper and color as desired.
- Fussy cut and adhere to card front with 3D foam adhesive squares.
- Stamp greeting on white cardstock and tear edges.
- Tear edges of a small brown piece of patterned paper and layer greeting on top.
- Add to front of card as shown.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Holiday Friends Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
- CURIO Llama Rubber Stamp 12.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Markers as desired
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project